The Documentary and Feature Film Studios (WFDiF) at 21 Chelmska Street in Warsaw is a legendary institution that has been making Polish films for the past 70 years. An important legacy of the WFDiF are the hundreds of broadcasts of the Polish Film Chronicle (PKF), which was a weekly film magazine broadcast from 1944 to 1994 that preceded the screening of films in cinemas. The program will also include a special edition of the PKF from 1955 about the 10th anniversary of the liberation of Wrocław, which was devoted entirely to the capital of Lower Silesia. Audiences will be able to see how the city, its architecture and inhabitants have changed over the intervening decades. In addition to images of the fabric of the city itself, we will also see outstanding figures from Wrocław’s academic and artistic life, as well as some unusual sights, such as the camel at Plac Grunwaldzki.